Emirates Catering Job Vacancies 2024!
Emirates Flight Catering Careers in Dubai is seeking for exceptional catering staff for Emirates Airlines and partners at Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Flight Catering provides airline catering, events catering, and VIP catering, as well as laundry and food manufacturing services. You should have an equivalent degree/diploma, great communication skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of food preparation methods if you wish to work as a professional in Emirates aircraft catering. Let’s have a look at the job criteria, credentials, and responsibilities for Emirates Flight Catering Jobs & Careers in Dubai UAE given below.
What is Emirates Flight Catering?
Emirates Flight Catering is a Dubai (UAE)-based in-flight catering service that caters to Emirates Airlines as well as all other airlines at Dubai International Airport. One of the most outsourced positions in the airline business is catering. Catering services include purchasing raw supplies and preparing them for the passengers. These ingredients are prepared and served by on-board caterers. They either deal directly with airlines or arrange for meals to be provided by third-party vendors on their flights.
The company is headquartered in Dubai, and EKFC directly employs over 11,000 people. The Emirates Flight Catering Center, which can cook over 225,000 meals each day, serves 100 airline clients. In 2017, the company served 55 million meals, a 180,000-meal-per-day increase.
Emirates Flight Catering oversees a fleet of approximately 1,200 food and beverage carts that circulate through the aircraft cabin, offering passengers with food and beverages.
What are the salary and other benefits of Emirates Flight Catering Careers?
The typical basic income for Emirates Flight Catering Careers varies dependent on the job description and position within the firm. The average monthly income in the food industry ranges between 2000 and 10,000 dirhams. Management, on the other hand, earns a competitive wage as well as other benefits under UAE Labor Law.
Emirates Flight Catering Job Vacancies 2024
Here is a job description for Emirates Catering Careers in Dubai that emphasizes the fundamental job requirements, career level, qualification, income, and benefits.
|Emirates Flight Catering
|Selective Job Roles As Per Designation
|Secondary / Diploma / Bachelor Degree
|1-2 Years of Relevant Experience
|United Arab Emirates
|AED 2000 -10000
|Excellent Benefits As Per UAE Law
How to Apply for Emirates Flight Catering Careers?
Candidates looking for high-paying employment in Dubai with great benefits. Emirates Flight Catering Jobs Dubai (EKFC) matches your wage requirements while also offering exquisite amenities. The application process for Emirates Flight Catering Carriers is straightforward. If you want to apply for EKFC jobs, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the role mentioned below, you are interested to start your application or Open the EKFC employment portal by clicking the following APPLY Online button.
- Take the time to carefully review the duties, working conditions, compensation, and qualifications.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option.
- To start, click Create an Account.
- Submit a form with your name, last name, and further details.
- Add a new version of your resume.
- Accept the privacy statement and the terms and conditions.
- Simply select “Submit Application.”
Tips to increase your hiring chances at Emirates Flight Catering EKFC UAE
- Create a professional resume/CV emphasizing your skills and experience in aircraft catering services.
- Copy your diplomas, certificates, and degrees digitally.
- Create a captivating job application cover letter.
- Make a job application folder on any USB flash drive or Google Drive and save all of the soft copies mentioned above.
- To find the most recent Emirates flight catering openings in Dubai, click on the Apply Now Online tab below.
EKFC UAE New Job Vacancies List (New Announcement)
|Food And Beverage Supervisor – Airport
|Sourcing Manager – Non Food
|HR Manager-Technical Training
|Junior Operations Assistant
|Senior Sous Chef – Bakery
|Chefs – Culinary Experts – Emiratisation
|Assistant Operations Manager
|Hygiene Services Supervisor – (UAE National Talent Pool)
|Senior Sous Chef – Bakery
|Senior Finance Manager – Accounts Payable, Payroll & Tax (UAE National)
Need more jobs? Visit our Homepage Now