Haj Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Lootah founded the Dubai Islamic Bank, a bank dedicated to Islam, in 1975. It is the largest Islamic bank in the UAE and the first Islamic bank in the world to have incorporated Islamic principles into all of its procedures.
Are you interested in a job at Dubai Islamic Bank? You will learn about the qualifications for Dubai Islamic Bank positions, their job openings, and how to apply by emailing your resume in this post, which will explain how to get a job there.
About Dubai Islamic Bank
Financial and banking services are offered by Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC. Retail and business banking, corporate and investment banking, real estate, Treasury, and other areas make up its operational structure. Individual clients as well as small and medium-sized businesses are catered to by the retail and business banking sector. Corporate and institutional clients are provided with funding and credit facilities through the corporate and investment banking division. Investments in property development are handled by the real estate industry. The bank’s market risk and liquidity are managed by the Treasury section. Other tasks that are not handled by the aforementioned clauses are handled by the otherwise clause. The company’s headquarters are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and it was founded on March 12th, 1975.
A bank that raised the flag for Islamic finance while also introducing it to the globe. Our founding represents the modernity, diversity, and development of the city we share as champions of ethics, equality, and transparency in everything we do.
Requirements for Dubai Islamic Bank in UAE
The DIBPL team is looking for experienced professionals and recent graduates with the correct mindset, drive to succeed, nerve for creativity, and capacity to work in a team to join our mission to deliver unmatched banking services the Islamic way.
List of Job Vacancies in Dubai Islamic Bank Careers
- Resolution of Complaints Senior Assistant
- Secretary for Investor Relations and Strategy
- Operations Manager for Letters of Credit
- Telephone Banking Representative
- Officer – Monitoring Fraud Risk
- Supervisor of Maintenance
- Officer for Application Support
- Sales Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Deputy for Sales and Services
- Relationship Coordinator
- Expert in Credit Analysis
Salaries and Employment Benefits in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE Jobs
- The Assistant Manager’s annual salary ranges from 153K to 306K AED.
- Senior Officers make between AED 170K and AED 309K annually.
- An annual salary for a customer service representative ranges from 42K to 66K AED.
- Senior Customer Service Representatives make between AED 80K and AED 95K annually.
- An annual salary in the Supervisor sector ranges from AED 120K to AED 150K.
- Employees in compliance earn between AED 120K and AED 276K annually.
- The annual salary range for business relationship managers is between 96K and 356K AED.
- Generalists in human resources make between AED 74K and AED 87K annually.
- Customer Service makes between AED 204K and AED 204K annually.
The Dubai Islamic Bank offers a wide range of benefits in addition to competitive pay. They provide:
- Utilization of Technological Advances
- Work-life harmony
- Standard Management
- Outstanding Cultural Values
- Friendly atmosphere
- decent pay scale
- decent job security
How to Apply for Dubai Islamic Bank Careers in UAE
- Open the Dubai Islamic Bank employment website.
- Click on the job you wish to apply for after choosing it.
- Then carefully read the job description. By selecting the “Apply” option at the bottom of the page, you can submit an application if it is acceptable.
- Before applying, register yourself by completing the registration form with all the necessary information and clicking the “Submit” button.
- After logging in, complete all the fields and attach your most recent resume.
- To finish this online application procedure, click “Submit.”
You can also apply by sending your resume on the mail: [email protected]
Walk-in-Interview in Dubai Islamic Bank UAE
First-come, first-served walk-in interviews are often scheduled for a specific time frame. View all of the Dubai Islamic Bank walk-in interviews that are taking place. Dubai Islamic Linkedin Page.
Dubai Islamic Bank Now Hiring in UAE
- Job Openings in the Dubai Islamic Bank
- Abu Dhabi Jobs at the Dubai Islamic Bank
- Sharjah Jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank
- Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs in Ajman
- Fujairah Jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank
If you have a passion for and interest in Dubai Islamic Bank’s employment openings in the UAE, you should submit an application. Without a question, it provides a fantastic platform for both novices and seasoned experts to turn their degrees into careers. Please feel free to comment if you have any questions regarding this topic.
Need more jobs? Visit our Homepage Now
Also check these Jobs: