Al Tayer Group is a privately-owned company that started in 1979. The company now operates in six Middle Eastern countries and has 23 showrooms and almost 200 outlets in different Middle Eastern markets. The company’s headquarters is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Are you interested in working at Al Tayer Group? In this post, you will learn about the qualifications needed for jobs at Al Tayer Group, the available job openings, and how to apply by sending your resume. This post will also guide you on how to get a job in the UAE.
About Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group has been doing business in the Middle East since 1979. They want to help you turn your passion into a job. They offer jobs in different industries. You get a chance to learn and work with others who think like you. You also learn the best ways to work in the Middle East.
Al Tayer businesses are known for going the extra mile to make life easier for people. They invest a lot to help their members move up and encourage people to follow their career ideas.
They own businesses like Caffé Nero, Armani Caffé, and Magnolia Bakery, which offer unique experiences along with good service. The Al Tayer Group is also involved in engineering, real estate, and interior contracting in the area.
They have more than 8,000 employees from over 100 different countries. They are proud of having a diverse team and bringing in top talent from around the world.
General Job Requirements for Al Tayer Group in UAE
- Age Limit: Must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are from another country, you need to have a valid long-term work permit.
- You should have a bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- You need 1-2 years of experience that is relevant.
- You must be able to speak both Arabic and English.
Employment Benefits ar Al Tayer Group UAE
Working at Al Tayer Group offers a relaxed work environment, days off, annual holidays, and flexible work schedules of 48 hours per week with different shifts. Temporary permits are also available but need to be requested in advance from the human resources department.
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- Support for education
- Commuting benefits
- Support for partners
How to Apply?
Here are the tips & steps apply for a job at Al Tayer Group:
- Click on the role mentioned below, you are interested to start your application or Open the Al Tayer employment portal by clicking the following APPLY Online button.
- Take the time to carefully review the duties, working conditions, compensation, and qualifications.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option.
- To start, click Create an Account.
- Submit a form with your name, last name, and further details.
- Add a new version of your resume.
- Accept the privacy statement and the terms and conditions.
- Simply select “Submit Application.”
List of New Job Vacancies (Newly Announced)
|Retail JVs. Manager
|Graphic Artist (3D Visualizer)
|Retail Store Designer- Luxury Brands
|Division Marketing Manager – Hospitality
|Assistant Sales Manager – Heavy Commercial Trucks
|Human Resources Executive ( UAE National )
Need more jobs? Visit our Homepage Now